Marketing your business is an important aspect of insuring your company’s longevity. Whether you set a side a monthly budget or have no budget, simple yet consistent marketing is necessary. Listed below are some suggestions:
• Carry Business cards at all times (you never know when or where a client will come)
• Ask clients why they hired your company and solicit suggestions for improvement
• Develop a brochure of your services or products
• Send hand written Thank You notes
• Join a Business network such as the Chamber of Commerce, Toast Masters etc.
• Never let a day pass without doing at least one thing to promote your company
I recommend reading “EVEolution The Eight Truths of Marketing to Women,” by Faith Popcorn and Lys Marigold. It’s filled with examples and insights in marketing that can be applied by any business owner. Click on the link below to preview and order.
The Bullseye, written by Nancy Greger, from The Business Helper, provides “on-the-mark” tips to help the small business owner succeed.